After a combined three decades in recruitment, directors Ben Sweeting and Michelle Scott formed Asset Resourcing in 2005. Their goal was not to revolutionise the industry (at least not initially), but to –
- Set their own standards
- Offer clients a service that adds real-time value to their businesses
- Make sure clients and candidates get more than they would anywhere else
- Understand the needs of employers quickly and exactly · Build and nurture long-term client and candidate relationships
- Provide an efficient, reliable service backed by specialist sector expertise
- Offer intelligent, timely responses to any and all issues or queries
- Exceed expectations, every time
From offices in Harpenden and Luton, Asset Resourcing’s team of consultants recruit for roles across the UK at all levels of seniority in IT & New Media, Accountancy & Finance, Sales & Marketing and Clerical & Administration. They do so with care, concern and a meticulous attention to detail with a long-term view of playing a key role in the success of clients and candidates alike.
Running a successful recruitment agency isn’t rocket science. It’s about having a desire and commitment to understand client and candidate needs and requirements; to engage with all those they come into contact with; to select candidates on the basis of knowing precisely what and who the client is looking for and ultimately, it’s about ensuring every potential employee and every business gets exactly what they came to us for.