Accounts Payable Senior
Job Title Senior Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger Assistant – minimum contract 7 months (March 1st onwards)
Direct Reports None
Location of Work Luton (Car driver required)
Hours of Work 37.5 hrs p/wk Mon – Fri
- Accurate manual processing of invoices and credits
- EDI invoice processing and error resolution
- Sales Ledger debt control – chasing and processing payments, sending statements
- Expenses checking and processing
- Preparing and processing weekly and monthly BACS and cheque payments
- Creating and posting journals
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations and prompt resolution of outstanding issues and queries
- Cashflow forecasting
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts
- Monitoring compliance with Business Policies and Procedures
- Establishing good relationships with suppliers and Site Support teams
- Invoice scanning
- Providing support to the Manager and other team members
- Opening and distributing post
- Filing and general administration
- Ad hoc tasks as required for the efficient running of the department
- We are seeking a candidate with solid experience of a busy Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger function.
- A methodical approach to work, good analytical ability and strong Excel skills are required.
- Applicants must have good communication and organisational skills, and be capable of working independently as well as part of a team.