Charge Appeals Executive: To assist the Enforcement Team in ensuring that customer appeals are effectively processed from initial contact through to resolution, ensuring full compliance with industry standards at all stages. Key activities: The following are key activities that the Appeals Executive will be required to perform in carrying out their duties.
Specific performance targets will be agreed as part of an individual’s personal development planning and business planning:
• processing re-issue documentation
• processing cancellations of Charge Notices
• processing written and email appeals from customers
• deciding on validity of appeal and whether to reject or uphold
• liaising with clients to effectively resolve any business critical appeals or correspondence
• ensuring compliance requirements are applied to all processes Personal management: In carrying out your Key Activities you have additional responsibilities in your day-to-day management of these tasks.
The following responsibilities are key to ensuring the successful delivery of your business objectives by:
• being focused on achieving your business targets
• using available technology in support of your daily activities
• meeting company standards
• communicating with the Manager immediately a problem arises that will impact on the reputation of the company
• communicating effectively with both external and internal customers
• ensuring that company, client and customer confidentiality is maintained at all times
• carrying out all tasks and activities in line with the company’s overall business objectives.
Other activities: From time-to-time, you will also be involved in a number of other activities, such as:
• participate in company initiatives and events, both internally and externally
• continuous improvement activities