|Salary:||£21,000 - £24,000|
A prospering firm is looking for an Account Receivable/Sales Ledger Supervisor to look after the ongoing management and motivation of a receivables team (of 2), including:
• Allocation of receipts and maintenance of ledgers
• Management of Direct Debit collection process
• Bank and ledger reconciliations
• Adhoc invoicing, refunds and adjustments
• Support to other teams within the business
• Implementation and ongoing process improvement of controls and procedures
• Month end reporting;
The successful candidate will have a good all-round accounts receivable background, with exposure
to working in a customer focused role and implementing process improvements.
You must have Direct Debit collection experience, and excellent communication skills.
You will report to the Head of Accounting Services.