|Salary:||£21,000 - £24,000|
A prospering firm is looking for an Account Receivable/Sales Ledger Supervisor to look after the ongoing management and motivation of a receivables team (of 2), including:
• Allocation of receipts and maintenance of ledgers
• Management of Direct Debit collection process
• Bank and ledger reconciliations
• Adhoc invoicing, refunds and adjustments
• Support to other teams within the business
• Implementation and ongoing process improvement of controls and procedures
• Month end reporting;
The successful candidate will have a good all-round accounts receivable background, with exposure
to working in a customer focused role and implementing process improvements.
You must have Direct Debit collection experience, and excellent communication skills.
You will report to the Head of Accounting Services.
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing