My Client is an award winning enterprise solutions provider and eCommerce agency who have seen explosive and continuous growth. They are looking for a talented developer, someone at a mid-level position with about 3 years of commercial experience.
They are a company that truly invest in talented individuals and provide rewarding careers for the right candidates.
You will be responsible for working with the Development team to write well designed, efficient code by using the best software development practices.
About this role:
● Interpret and create business requirements and technical specification documents,
deliver an appropriate technical solution to agreed quality and timelines.
● Perform coding to agreed coding standards and maintain Github repositories.
● Provide progress reports on tasks and projects.
● Investigate, analyse and document reported defects while correcting them.
● Create, document, and implement unit tests and scripts.
● Create and maintain technical documentation using defined templates.
● Perform maintenance development.
● Proactively suggest improvements in customer programmes of work to Programme.
● To be part of an escalation process for technical guidance in the wider development team.
● Actively support and mentor less senior members of the development team.
● At least 1 year of development experience working in a development team within a
● Able to design and build technical solutions with minimal assistance.
● Knowledge of best practice and architecture for complex web applications.
● Knowledge of and able to avoid common security issues in web applications.
● Able to articulate technical solutions with minimal assistance.
● Computer Science based qualification.
● Magento Certified Developer
● Software development experience on an eCommerce platform.
Essential Technical Skills:
• PHP (OOP)
• Basic HTML
• Git/other version control (feature branching, deploying, merging).
Desirable Technical skills:
● Application Architecture (e.g. SOA, microservices)
● System Integrations
● MySQL/other RDBMS
● HTTP Protocol
● Performance Optimisation
● Full software lifecycle
o ○ SQL Injection
o ○ Encryption
o ○ XSS
o ○ PCI Compliance
● Automated testing e.g PHPUnit, PHPSpec
○ Compilation (e.g. SASS/Less)
○ Frameworks (e.g jQuery)
An extra holiday for every holiday year.
Private health scheme (after 1 year) & Dental
Optical Care Vouchers
Perkbox employee benefits scheme
Employee Assistance Programme (24 hour counselling)
Your birthday off
Relaxed and friendly atmosphere
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing