Sorry, this position has just been filled
|Location:||City of London|
Base Manager / High Value Manager: Our client employs over 1000 staff globally, has won awards for both their product and their customer services and generate revenues of €600m. They believe they make a positive difference to their customers and they encourage all teams to strive for this goal. They have created a fun, encouraging place to work and place a strong emphasis on teamwork as well as individual achievement.
Purpose: Plan and Execute activities for managing High Value customers across our Client’s operations
1. End to end management for High Value Base management, including churn and revenue
2. Defining the campaign management and execution framework, work with internal & external partners to manage above the line and segmented revenue enhancement programs and take ownership of end to end campaign execution. (Analyst/Campaign Exec)
3. Execute action plans to improve the days of usage by improving the count of daily active customers (High Value) on network and thereby supporting in proactively managing usage churn. (Analytics Manager, Campaign Execution)
4. Improve ARPU of customers by managing upgrades and bundle penetration from non-users/smaller bundle users, ensuring renewals and importantly ensure the right customer experience.
5. Work very closely with other teams to increase tenure of high value customers
EXPERTISE – What expertise is required for the type of work carried out by this role?
- Educated to MSc / BSc level
- Should have 5 years of work experience in a Telecom Revenue Management role
- High class analytical skills based on strong Excel
- Confident stakeholder management
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing