Business Analyst: My client require a Business Analyst (BA) who can assess the current activities that are performed by their field / mobile based staff and develop a framework / set of guidelines that determine whether or not a particular work group is scheduled and centrally planned or not.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities:
• Capture and documentation of working practises and scheduling requirements
• Aligning common practises and understanding where practises differ because of business need vs local working practises.
• Helping managers to understand and buy-into the guidelines and assessment framework being developed
• Document recommendations in PowerPoint and/or Word for a final report.
• Development of assessment criteria in Excel
• Analysis of appropriate reports and assessments
Minimum Required Qualifications/Skills:
• 5+ years in Business Analysis with a strong record of analytics and support for complex business decisions.
• Experienced facilitator and presenter.
• Very strong analytical skills, problem solving, and creative thinking.
• An understanding of and experience in mobile workforce scheduling and planning software.