Business Analyst: My client require a Business Analyst (BA) who can assess the current activities that are performed by their field / mobile based staff and develop a framework / set of guidelines that determine whether or not a particular work group is scheduled and centrally planned or not.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities:
• Capture and documentation of working practises and scheduling requirements
• Aligning common practises and understanding where practises differ because of business need vs local working practises.
• Helping managers to understand and buy-into the guidelines and assessment framework being developed
• Document recommendations in PowerPoint and/or Word for a final report.
• Development of assessment criteria in Excel
• Analysis of appropriate reports and assessments
Minimum Required Qualifications/Skills:
• 5+ years in Business Analysis with a strong record of analytics and support for complex business decisions.
• Experienced facilitator and presenter.
• Very strong analytical skills, problem solving, and creative thinking.
• An understanding of and experience in mobile workforce scheduling and planning software.
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing