Sorry, this position has just been filled
|Location:||City of London|
Churn Manager: Our client employs over 1000 staff globally, has won awards for both their product and their customer services and generate revenues of €600m. They believe they make a positive difference to their customers and they encourage all teams to strive for this goal. They have created a fun, encouraging place to work and place a strong emphasis on teamwork as well as individual achievement.
Role Purpose: Plan and execute activities for retaining New Customers across our Client’s operations
1. Support in identifying, analysing and managing sources of early life churn including retailers, sales channels and international corridors. Will identify and highlight issues leading to increase in early life churn and take corrective action.
2. Defining the campaign management and execution framework, work with internal & external partners to manage above the line and segmented revenue enhancement programs and take ownership of end to end program execution. (Analyst/Campaign Exec)
3. Execute action plans to improve the days of usage by improving the count of daily active customers (New Acquisitions) on network and thereby supporting in proactively managing usage churn. (Analytics Manager, Campaign Execution)
4. Improve early life ARPU of customers by managing upgrades and bundle penetration from non-users/smaller bundle users, ensuring renewals and importantly ensure the right customer experience.
5. Work very closely with other teams to increase tenure of new customer
EXPERTISE – What expertise is required for the type of work carried out by this role?
- MSc / BSc educated
- 5 years in a Telecom Revenue Management role
- Sales knowledge will be an advantage
- Sound analytical abilities based on Excel