Client Accounts Administrator
My Client - the market leader in their industry - are seeking a Trainee Accountant with min 18 months accountancy practice employment experience.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To prepare accurate Year End Service Charge and Statutory Accounts in line with current legislation timeframes.
• GCSE English & Maths or equivalent
• AAT part or fully qualified or equivalent
• One year experience in a relevant accounting role
• Experience of Double Entry Book keeping essential
• Experience of calculating prepayments and accruals
• Good understanding of accounting practices
SCOPE OF JOB:
• Analyse costs against budget and apply accruals and prepayments where applicable.
• Prepare and review draft accounts for ultimate sign off.
• Adjust year-end accounts with any resulting amendments
• Where necessary, liaise with stakeholders to bring the accounts to a satisfactory conclusion and subsequent audit.
• To liaise with stakeholders with regard to any end of year adjustments, particularly taking into account any earlier on-account payments
• Preparation of adjustments due to/from the balancing of Accounts
• Provide audit pack to the auditors
• Liaising with auditors to resolve queries
• Respond to queries in relation to the accounts
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
1st Floor 72a High St