Data Migration Manager
|Data Migration Manager: This role requires a seasoned Data Migration Manager as our client has a complex environment from which they need to extract data and there are two / three environments into which they have to load data. |
Some requirements are listed below:
1. Asset Management systems (Asset Data, Planned/Reactive Work etc.);
2. Detailed knowledge on Extract, Transform and Load methodologies;
3. Understands the analysis and reconciliation process in such projects.
4. Defining the requirements for analysis and development specifications.
Experience and Traits Required:
Our client’s migration requirements are complex in that they are extracting data from multiple environments. Next, the transformation and data loads will be into different systems – all with different data characteristics and with multiple data loads into operating Production environments.
• They need a very bright and creative lead for this area. Someone who can step outside of the box in terms of finding a solution.
• They have multiple integration partners and therefore the successful candidate will need to be able to not only manage the Data team but keep open design considerations too;
• Experience with large and complex data migration projects is essential.
Duration – 3 months initially but will go on long term; there is 2 years’ worth of work.