Enterprise Architect – digital transformation
Enterprise Architect: Our client is initiating a group-wide digital transformation programme and requires an experienced Enterprise Architect to help them realise this vision. 6-10 years relevant experience is expected minimum with the following specific experience deemed ideal:
The Enterprise Architect will be responsible for maintenance and development of the architecture framework, including:
- Architecture Principles and Policies
- Strategy \ Roadmap
- Building Blocks
- Architecture Governance
- Architecture Repository
- Experience within an end-to-end Enterprise level role with proven experience of Data Architecture frameworks.
- Hands-on experience of enterprise data management, information quality, data modelling, metadata management and information lifecycle – security, privacy & compliance.
- Experienced in design, develop, implement and test of Big Data solutions from scratch in Cloud environments (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- A structured and analytical (but not theoretical) approach to problem-solving.
Personal traits: A “finisher”; quick learner, focussed but adaptable, thrives in fast-moving, challenging environments, good comms.
It is expected the right employment background will be from a partial blue-chip background and / or ideally technology-first companies like social media, telcos, challenger banks, etc.
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing