Front End Developer
The key is really that you are as current and up to date as possible so having a keen interest in the newest technology that will enable better functionality and keep them innovating is important.
There is an opportunity to work in C# .NET too so if you are looking for a bit of variety then they can help with that.
• Desired experience of C# .NET, PowerBI embedded charts and D3 libraries
• Proven academic ability and technical record of delivering highly innovative and practical solutions
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise key requirements, adapting to the needs of a dynamic commercial organisation
• Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines, displaying leadership and flexibility
• Ability to understand complex issues, developing solutions in line with business strategy and promote company vision and values
• Proactively research and collaborate on innovative and efficient solutions to business requirements
• Work closely with the IT project management team and key business stakeholders to ensure you fully understand the development requirements as listed in the functional specifications
• Collaborate with Head of Developments and development team colleagues to translate business requirements into robust, efficient and innovative solutions, delivering optimum solutions
• Ensure compliance with statutory regulations and requirements
• Maintain and develop key supplier relationships, including software licence compliance, system security and platform resilience
• Maintain and promote company vision and values
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing