My Client is an incredibly innovative company who use their own custom in-house software to manage the online marketing campaigns of businesses. In total they manage millions of pounds worth of monthly marketing budgets.
programming, closures, types, and ES6.
• Experience with Node.js (Back-end) and React.js, HTML5, CSS3 & React Native.
• Fundamental knowledge of building isomorphic (universal) web applications with a
framework such as React.js, Vue, Angular, etc.
• Experience using a variety of database technologies (MongoDB, MySQL, Firebase,
• Experience using a module bundler or task runner to create automated workflows
(Webpack, Browserify, Gulp, etc.)
• Confident with Git.
• Experience using Docker for containerization of web apps.
• Experience using GraphQL for querying data.
• Experience deploying distributed web applications to a cloud computing platform such
as Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud.
• A MacBook Pro
• Annual ski trip to the French Alps
• Pension scheme & death in service cover
• Frequent team dinners
• 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
• Funded training to keep your skills sharp
• And more, including an exclusive welcome pack
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing