GRADUATE – EXPORT/ IMPORT PRICING EXECUTIVE
GRADUATE – EXPORT/ IMPORT PRICING EXECUTIVE: Both rewarding and challenging, this position forms part of the successful Operations Team. It requires the jobholder to a) participate in day to day product pricing and all of the related administration and b) build relationships with the existing clients and deliver a high standard of customer care at all times.
Duties of the role:
- Calculating worldwide export and import prices.
- Raising job files and all of the appropriate paperwork.
- Extensive client liaison both written (email) and verbal (telephone).
- Extensive supplier liaison and negotiation.
- Internal liaison with the sales team assisting with new business potential quotation and service status information.
Experience / skills required:
- A 2:1 degree.
- Living within a 40 minute commute of St Albans.
- Own car / transport.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational and administration skills.
- Good IT Skills.
Character and personal attributes:
- A positive and engaging personality.
- Can do attitude.
- Strong work ethic.
- Team player.
- Confident communicator.
- Good attention to detail.
- Calm under pressure.
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing