Implementation Consultant / Manager
|Location:||City of London|
My client - a fast growing , multinational gaming company - seek a talented Integration Consultant to function as technical lead targeted with getting customers live.
• Defining technical integration architecture and solution.
• Leading technical conference calls with teams from different regions.
• Work with PM to drive day to day Integration project timelines, issues, risks and scope.
• Troubleshoot 'chokepoints' within Implementation and actively optimise processes.
• Work closely with 3rd party Technical developers/contractors as well as internal teams to provide technical solutions.
• Meet deadlines by being very proactive, resourceful and self-educating.
• Communicate with multiple teams to provide fluidity of information. Regularly report project progress to management in various forms.
• Field new feature requests from partners/customers assess technical feasibility and liaise with internal and external stakeholders to implement solution.
• Work well under pressure and work on many projects concurrently.
• Experience of integrations with interactive gaming strongly preferred
Experience of leading integration on both frontend (web) and backend (webservices) is a must:
• Very solid frontend and backend integration skills, probably coming from development background.
• At least 5-7 years of experience with architecture, networking, integration concepts and patterns.
• Experience to analyse logs (in Chrome, Firefox, IE and Safari and PuTTy).
• Exposure to use Soap UI in computer networks.
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing