IT Business Analyst
IT Business Analyst: our award-winning client have a simple aim: they craft services and solutions so that they can be the best in their industry.
The Role: Your primary objective will be to implement technology solutions by determining the requirements of a project or programme, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners. You will play a key role in communicating between internal technology teams and the business, acting as a ‘translator’ where necessary to incorporate how information technology can support the needs of the business.
- Support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships with key stakeholders.
- Understand and negotiate needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Meet with product owners to review deliverables and deadlines.
- Document detailed business requirements.
- Review systems and processes to drive improvements and change resulting in business benefit.
- Lead and participate in multiple projects.
- Act as a focal point for all developer queries and chase down clarity/issues.
- 2+ years of business analysis experience with a strong background working in IT.
- Experience of working in an Agile development team.
- Experience working with different teams: development, business areas, and third parties.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent requirements capture and definition skills, preferably using formal tools and methods.
- First class communication and presentation skills.
- Process mapping skills.
- A good technical understanding and able to pick up information/detail quickly.
- The ability to work dynamically and under pressure in a rapidly changing environment.
- A great team player.
- A driven and proactive individual.
- Problem solving ability.
- Willingness to adopt change, new ideas, processes.
- Challenge status-quo and drive creativity, innovation excellence.
- Experience of working on small IT and change projects.
Our Client are going through an exciting period of growth and success, which is being recognised by those inside and outside their industry. As well as being listed as one of the London Stock Exchange's "1,000 companies to inspire Britain", they've won awards for their innovative use of technology and awarded best in category three years running.
Although they work hard, they also believe in rewarding that hard work so, in addition to a competitive salary, they offer a generous benefits package including:
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Annual bonus scheme
- Staff pension
- Private Medical
- Death in Service payment
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Long service awards - cash payments and increases in holiday allowances
- Staff product discount
- Free worldwide travel insurance (including family members)
- Wellness extras, including free annual flu jabs, reflexology sessions and free fruit supplied in the office
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing