IT Sales Consultant
|Salary:||£Good + attractive commission|
IT Sales Consultant – ERP/Financial Systems
£Good basic plus double OTE and Car
The IT Sales Consultant is responsible for driving revenue and the overall strategy of the named account territory. He or she will penetrate a specific account set by developing solid relationships with targeted accounts. The SC will identify and develop a customer base and sell solutions to new and existing companies through face-to-face contact proactively. The SC is responsible for planning, organizing, leading and controlling balanced sales growth, continued account penetration and account management to achieve customer satisfaction on a long term multi quarter basis.
The IT sales Consultant is responsible for fully executing against revenue targets and reports to the Sales Director.
• Minimum 2 years of proven sales experience working for a technology company; preferably in the financial sector
• Proven sales skills
• Excellent inter-personal skills
• Ability to close deals
• Knowledge and use of Sales Methodology
• Ability to demonstrate and map an overall territory & account strategy
• Negotiation skills
• Understands all aspects relating to “ownership” and “accountability” of a customer account with a can do attitude
• Ability to document sales activities in the CRM with accurate data, next steps and forecasting