J2EE Java Developer
|Location:||City of London|
J2EE Java Developer: Successful, award-winning industry leading gaming company seeks an experienced J2EE Java Developer to join a small but dedicated team to help design, build and support their gaming server infrastructure and associated supporting systems.
The successful candidate will be a pragmatic and self-motivated individual who can both work on their own initiative and function well within a team, preferably with team-leading experience.
The candidate will be expected to be able to give design recommendations and improve and maintain the current codebase.
Must come with at least 3 years solid experience of design and development of stable, scalable J2EE applications and services.
- Full development lifecycle (design, develop, maintain of new and existing features of the Gaming Platform)
- Code reviews and mentoring
- Work in team and cooperate with other teams
- Research new technologies and give design recommendations
- Extensive knowledge of J2EE framework and Java SE 5,6,7,8
- Knowledge and experience of J2EE Design Patterns
- EJB3, Hibernate
- Spring Boot
- Spring Data
- Spring Framework
- Jboss Application Server
- Wildfly Application Server
- UNIX CLI, Shell scripting, SSH/Vim/Emacs
- SQL and RDBMS methodology
- Maven and Ant scripting
- Gitflow methodology
- Setting and meeting deadlines, time management
- Test driven development
Salary £45-50k commensurate with ability and experience.
Bonus dependent on company and individual performance. Benefits commence upon completion of probation period.
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Private healthcare
- Gym membership
- Matched-contribution pension scheme
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing