BI Consultant – SQL BI Stack
|Location:||City of London|
Business Intelligence Consultant – Microsoft BI Stack; required for a global consultancy firm partnering with world leading clients from financial services, banking and beyond. Working with teams of business intelligence experts on varied and challenging projects, the company offers a dynamic and exciting career opportunity. The company prides itself on internal growth and training and is unrivalled by other consultancies. They are seeking to recruit a MS BI Consultant to join the growing London team in their Data Analytics practice.
Location – London based, but you must be willing / 100% flexible to travel and work away from home (Mon-Fri only AND fully expensed) on client sites throughout the UK.
• Significant SQL Server including extensive experience of – all of – SSIS (Integration Services), SSAS (Analysis Services) & SSRS (Reporting Services)
• Strong track record of designing and implementing large data warehouse solutions and dimensional modelling
• Strong understanding of Kimball methodologies
• Requirements gathering
• IDEALLY have secondary skillset in one of the following: Looker, Informatica, Cognos, Teradata, or QlikView
• SharePoint 2010
• A good team player and able to work independently.
• Excellent Client Facing skills.
• A self-starter who is proactive in nature.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and presentational skills.
• Abilities to build cross functional and external relationships.
• Effective negotiating and influencing skills..
• Strong Self Developer
If you are an IT professional, passionate about your career and looking to work for an organisation offering continued growth and development opportunities then this is a great opportunity for you to join a company with a reputation for innovation and thought leadership.
Applicants will receive an excellent benefits package, which includes:
• Company Pension Scheme
• Private Healthcare
• Flexible Life Cover
• Flexible Annual Leave
• Childcare Vouchers
They are striving towards Equal Opportunities and employ people based solely on merit.
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing