Contract .Net Developer
Senior / Lead Developer: Our client, a digital disruptor and pioneer in their sector, is seeking the services of “a coding whiz!” / Lead C# .Net / SQL / Azure Developer to be responsible development projects through full lifecycle from requirements gathering to UAT and release. The role requires a good understanding of business processes and commercial awareness. The role is based in both a single developer and team environment and requires the ability to be able to multitask and be able to prioritise workloads.
Technical Skills (Essential)
• Lead Development – challenge the status quo and move us forward
• C# .Net
• Scrum / Agile / Kanban mindset
• Jira \ Confluence
• Data driven development – not about front-end button, its more about data processing role \ data manipulation \ file uploads \ xml file processing \ raw data processing
• DevOps vision
• Maintain up to date knowledge of Microsoft tools and technologies
• To be highly self-motivated to deliver quality .NET solutions based on solid coding standards.
• Work proactively with other developers to design most appropriate solutions to meet requirements
• Design and develop solutions using the tools/technologies defined in the project
• Design wherever possible to make use of standard functionality where that can be adapted to meet requirements
• Take special responsibility for physical design and implementation of assigned tasks
• Adherence to all design, development and deployment standards
• Demonstrate use of best practice
• Participate actively in project team meetings
• Strong communication skills.
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing