CRM Services Manager (18 Month Maternity Leave Fixed Term Contract); Charity sector. Paying £48,000 to £52,000 per annum and reporting to the CIO you will manage four direct reports.
The CRM Services Manager is a pivotal role in supporting the charity’s CRM strategy and the wider delivery of services across the organisation with direct responsibility for developing, managing and supporting their central CRM system, and other related systems including SharePoint and Document Management. It has responsibility for data management across the charity and the integration of other systems and information stored within other data sources in order to provide accurate and relevant business intelligence reports, dashboards and KPI’s.
The CRM Services Manager will be responsible for:
i. Taking responsibility for the development and management of the charity’s CRM systems and other related databases.
ii. Taking responsibility for the integration of external data from a number of sources including other systems, external agencies and web services.
iii. Ensuring that the CRM system and other related systems are sufficiently maintained, developed and supported to meet the current and evolving needs of the organisation.
iv. Managing services and regular processes to effectively maintain the integrity of the CRM system and to add value to the services it provides to all stakeholders.
v. Providing training to staff in all aspects of CRM functions and processes as they relate to their current needs and future requirements.
• A degree or equivalent related experience in database management and administration
• Extensive experience of maintaining and administering a CRM relationship database and working with large and complex data sets.
• Experience of designing and implementing data related business processes.
• Experience of managing interoperability between systems and creating data standards within CRM systems.
• Experience of using SQL Server and related applications in an operational environment.
• Experience of database cleaning, de-duplication and the importing and exporting of data.
• Experience in creating database queries, selections and reports and analysing and presenting data methodically and accurately for business intelligence purposes and KPI’s.
• Experience of delivering user software training and providing a support service to a range of technical and non-technical staff.
• Experience of managing large and complex projects.
• Experience of monitoring database performance through SQL server and identifying and resolving issues.
• Experience of working with external database suppliers and data handling agencies.
• A good understanding of database administration functions and the techniques used to maintain a stable, accessible, secure system.
• Experience and knowledge of marketing/fundraising information systems in either a charity or marketing organisation.
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing