Database Marketing Manager
Database Marketing Manager (Full Time / Flexi Time / Part Time options): Our charity client require the services of an experienced Database Marketing Manager to lead a newly formed, highly engaged and passionate analytical team, responsible for providing high quality data selections, insight and analysis to a variety of teams across the organisation.
Your experience in using data for marketing purposes will enable you to spot opportunities for them to grow their reach and increase their income, as will your ability to translate complex data activities into easy to understand information to work with stakeholders to make the most of this information.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Manage the Database Marketing function, providing high quality data selections and insight/analysis across the organisation.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES (non-exhaustive):
• Bring together two teams that currently operate within different departments, delivering efficiencies and a positive impact on customer experience.
• Lead and manage a team, ensuring that they are supported and able to deliver on their objectives as well as personal development plans.
• Maximise the use of knowledge about supporters and their behaviours, by providing high quality insight and analysis on campaigns.
• Manage the selection of data across the organisation, ensuring that data provided for campaigns meets relevant briefs and that value is added to the selections through appropriate insight.
• Manage the workflow and resources of the Database Marketing team, with a view to meeting agreed SLAs for teams internally.
The best person for this job will have experience in:
• Working in complex, high volume, data rich environments
• Developing strategies to embed insight and knowledge in a customer focused environment
• Delivering programmes of activities requiring significant change across an organisation
• Leadership and managing individuals through a period of change
• Implementation of insight solutions requiring technical and digital change
• Working with stakeholders to understand and develop business requirements for activities
• Analysis, report production and presentation of complex insight to audiences with varying knowledge on the subject
• Researching market trends in the areas of data analysis, tools and methodologies
What they can offer you:
• £39,000-£45,000 depending on experience
• Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
• A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,600 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses)
• Discounts on gym membership and days out
• Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
• Annual Season ticket loan
• Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
• Generous pension provision, life assurance and permanent health insurance
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing