Enterprise Sales Manager – Fintech
|Location:||City of London|
Enterprise Sales Manager – FinTech
The Sales Manager is responsible for driving revenue and the overall strategy of the named account territory. He or she will penetrate a specific account set by developing solid relationships with targeted enterprise accounts. The SM will identify and develop a customer base and sell solutions to new and existing companies through face-to-face contact proactively. The SM is responsible for planning, organizing, leading and controlling balanced sales growth, continued account penetration and account management to achieve customer satisfaction on a long term multi quarter basis. He or she directs and coordinates cross-functional teams and collaborates heavily with Inside Sales, Solution Architects, Partners and Consulting and is responsible for creating sales campaigns into the account base.
The SM is responsible for fully executing against revenue targets and reports to the Sales Director.
• Develop and implement account plans and approaches in line with the overall strategy formulated by Sales Director/Corporate and keep account plans up to date in the CRM.
• Identify, qualify leads and generate new business opportunities in order to achieve revenue quota on a quarterly and annual basis.
• Assess territory to establish primary/secondary account targets.
• Build and maintain a robust pipeline of at least 3x revenue target per quarter.
• Implement account plans that align and leverage all resources to include inside sales, field sales, partners, solution architects, professional services, finance, legal to drive prospect to close
• Establish a strategy with overlays, partners and other teams that can provide value
• Build strategic working relationships with clients and partners, maintaining a high level of face to face customer contact
• Prepare and present sales proposals and presentations for new and existing customers
• Analyze potential sales opportunities by using data analyses, segmented research and information to identify the attributes most valued by potential customers
• Delivers timely, up to date and accurate revenue forecast
• Achieves annual software, professional services quotas
• Exits the financial year with strong, validated pipeline for the subsequent fiscal year
• Monitors competitors and industry developments and maintains customer database
• Minimum x years of proven sales experience working for a technology company; preferably in the financial sector/FinTech
• Selling six and seven figure solution deals
• Knowledge and use of Enterprise Sales Methodology
• Ability to demonstrate and map an overall territory & account strategy
• Negotiation skills with the ability to create a sense of urgency
• Understands all aspects relating to “ownership” and “accountability” of a customer account with a can do attitude
• Experience with ROI and TCO models and can effectively present findings to the customer and others associated with the account
• Ability to document sales activities in the CRM with accurate data, next steps and forecasting
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing