Working under the CTO you will be helping to drive forward our product development, delivering cutting edge technical solutions to keep us at the forefront of our sector, ensuring our platform remains stable and constantly evolving.
We follow agile principles and all opinions matter equally; this is a real opportunity for an ambitious developer to help shape the future of a successful and growing product in an established team.
About the candidate
• A desire to create best-in-class products and stay on top of the latest web trends and technologies.
• A positive attitude and love working with a team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• The ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects with strict deadlines.
• High level of self -management and organisational skills.
• Minimum 2+ years’ experience in the software or website development industry
• Experience building robust, scalable web applications
• Respect of industry-accepted standards, specifications and best practices
• Ability to learn new development techniques as needed
• Keen interest in learning new technologies and languages
• Ability to work on a number of projects at a single time
• CSS preprocessors (SCSS, Sass or Less)
• Writing semantic HTML5 code
• Package management via NPM
• Testing frameworks (Karma, Jasmine)
• GIT – Experience with version control use and workflows is essential
• Understanding of 3rd party API integration, ability to consume RESTful APIs
• Test Driven Development
• CSS methodologies (BEM, ITCSS)
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing