Identity & Access Management (IAM) Consultant
IAM Consultant: We are looking for a contractor with a proven track record of implementing IAM technologies to work closely with our client’s CTO as he delivers a Greenfield digital transformation. Initial 3 month contract with every opportunity of extension.
• Working with various IAM tools to help client design, manage and maintain their Identity & Access Management solution, fine-tuning to best suit their needs.
• Working closely with business stakeholders in developing IAM road-maps and strategies with a risk based approach.
• Design and implementation of application integrations with IDAM Tools
• Documentation of designs
• Production of implementation guides for new Integrations and production deployment
• Identification and remediation of issues
• Unit and Functional Testing of new application integrations with IAM tool
• Configuration of IAM Tools for Certification and Remediation
We are looking for candidates with the following:
• Good understanding of Digital Transformation initiatives, GDPR and other regulation that impacts and drives the adoption of IAM controls.
• Experience in solution architecture, ideally with a variety of IAM tools.
• Proven experience in building IAM strategies.
• Understanding of wider aspects of information security and risk management.
• Advocate use of IAM Tooling and Security best practice
• You’ll be working on an array of technologies that may include:
o Web Access Management using standard solutions such as CA SSO/SiteMinder, Oracle Access Manager, ForgeRock, etc.
o Single Sign-on and Federation using standard protocols and frameworks such as Kerberos, SPNEGO, SAML 2.0, ADFS, OpenID Connect, etc.
• Strong and successful IAM programme delivery credentials within large corporate / blue chip employer
• Demonstrated ability in strong verbal and written communication skills to interface with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Highly organised with ability to prioritise workload to incorporate changing priorities.
• Delivering quality and striving for continual improvement.
Qualifications & skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Security)
• Recognised information protection qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, GIAC) desirable.
• Experience using Project Management tools like MS Project desirable.
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing