IT Sales Consultant
IT Sales Consultant – ERP/Financial Systems
£Good basic plus double OTE and Car
The IT Sales Consultant is responsible for driving revenue and the overall strategy of the named account territory. He or she will penetrate a specific account set by developing solid relationships with targeted accounts. The SC will identify and develop a customer base and sell solutions to new and existing companies through face-to-face contact proactively. The SC is responsible for planning, organizing, leading and controlling balanced sales growth, continued account penetration and account management to achieve customer satisfaction on a long term multi quarter basis.
The IT sales Consultant is responsible for fully executing against revenue targets and reports to the Sales Director.
• Minimum 2 years of proven sales experience working for a technology company; preferably in the financial sector
• Proven sales skills
• Excellent inter-personal skills
• Ability to close deals
• Knowledge and use of Sales Methodology
• Ability to demonstrate and map an overall territory & account strategy
• Negotiation skills
• Understands all aspects relating to “ownership” and “accountability” of a customer account with a can do attitude
• Ability to document sales activities in the CRM with accurate data, next steps and forecasting
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing