|Location:||City of London|
Programme Manager, is required by an industry-leading provider of interactive sports betting solutions and services to manage, plan, and coordinate the activities of the Project Managers in the team responsible for achieving the project objectives.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define, set and apply quality standards in work processes.
- Support Project Managers during project delivery (where each Project Manager owns the project and the Team Leader supports them with the execution when needed).
- Responsible for meeting the negotiated deadlines for the execution of projects and the smooth flow of communication between the client and the employees of the different teams within the company. Escalate to line manager when facing difficulties or more complicated problems.
- Defines а detailed work distribution structure to assess the resources needed and to provide clear project tasks and timetables for the project stakeholders.
- Maintains the required project documentation in a place accessible to all Project Managers.
- Provide coaching and guidance to the new team members about the aspects of the project so that the team members can understand their tasks fully and act on them efficiently.
- Keeping track of the tasks’ backlog, to assist the management to plan work in advance for the technical teams.
- Initiate and improve processes and methodology.
- Develop and maintain the necessary project and delivery documentations
- Industry experience – sports betting, gambling, casino, gaming or similar.
- University degree – Computer science, Business Management or other related to position requirements.
- Professional experience – minimum two years leading Project Managers in IT field.
- Client management and relationship management skills.
- Ability to work in a team and knowledge sharing skills.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills – systematicity, consistency and communication with external and internal teams.
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing