Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst: Reporting to the Head of IT, the Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for identifying business needs and determining solutions for technology and CRM related business processes or systems. The post holder is responsible for undertaking an assessment of new requests to assess how they support our Client’s broader Data and IT Strategies, to assess whether there are any existing solutions that could be reapplied, to assess how the request fits within the overall data and systems architecture, and to challenge whether IT has the capability and capacity to undertake the request and to understand the risk of doing/not doing it.
The ideal candidate will have highly developed communication skills and the ability to develop effective and influential relationships at all levels. The post holder will also have methodical and flexible approach to problem solving.
Description of main responsibilities:
- Preparing business requirements, documenting ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ processes and delivering process flows.
- Developing functional and non-functional requirements for assigned projects.
- Analysing current solutions and producing documents that help to define the components of the solution design and how it works together.
- Leading on analysis and impact assessment of options.
- Completing the documentation, analysis, design of solutions.
- Supporting on the development and testing of solutions.
- Working with senior stakeholders, users and domain experts to elicit and document business requirements, investigate business concerns, identify and document risks, and document options for the solutions.
- Supporting the project team throughout the project lifecycle and as such will be an integral part of the team
- Providing direction for Junior Business Analysts assigned to project teams as well as working with other Senior Business Analysts to define the best solutions
- Working with multiple stakeholders throughout a project lifecycle in this multi-faceted role – this will need to be flexible and able to switch “hats” seamlessly.
- Gathering business and system requirements and data analysis
- Data protection regulations and law
- Business Analysis Techniques to document, evaluate and deliver options.
- Working with CRM systems, ETL process and Data Warehouses
- Administering, supporting, implementing CRM solutions Business and /or data analysis delivering technical solutions
- Full software project lifecycle experience preferably Agile
- Creation and implementation of data models to underpin business practice and direction
- Analysing and classifying data into meaningful taxonomies and relationships, which have resulted in business improvements
- Analysing complex business scenarios to distil and document the accompanying data flows
- Data analysis and reporting; as well as communicating results to internal stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities for enhancing business performance and insight through data capture, integration and management
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing