Senior React Developer
|Location:||City of London|
Senior Front-end Developer (React): Our client is a “digital disruptor” initiating a group-wide digital transformation programme and requires an experienced React Developer to help them realise this vision.
As a Senior Developer, you will have the expertise to suggest the best approach to finding solutions and are able to help drive our products from concept to completion. Their development team is small but talented and moves quickly, so an understanding of agile workflow and developing in an iterative process is essential.
We are looking for someone who is passionate and love what they do, and looks to continually improve their skills, whilst mentoring others to do the same.
You will be able to demonstrate an up to date portfolio of work and show us your passion and skill.
Joining our client’s newly formed tech team and being based between a TechHub in The City and their main Barnet office, 6-10 years relevant experience is expected minimum with the following specific experience deemed ideal:
- Commercial experience with React JS Framework (up to the latest version 16) with a strong portfolio of demonstrable work.
- Expert experience in CSS & HTML5
- Demonstrable understanding of user experience (UX) & best practices.
- Exposure to Web services / RESTful APIs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of security best practises.
- Be able to discuss technical solutions with team members and other stakeholders and provide innovative new ideas to solutions.
- Expert in omni-channel optimisation of UI
Good to have:
- Experience with Agile process
- Amazon Web Services experience.
- Solid understanding of microservices and Big Data
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate
- Exposure to Jira as a project management tool.
The role will include:
- Work closely with product and tech development team
- Working between TechHub in The City and Barnet office (50/50 initially eventually moving to Techhub 100%)
- Creating game changing products!!
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing