Software Developer (Object Orientated PHP5+ / MySQL / Laravel): Our Client is transforming their platform and requires a talented PHP developer to join the team and help develop cutting edge solutions. Working under the Head of Technology you will be helping to drive forward their product development, delivering cutting edge technical solutions to keep them at the forefront of their industry and ensuring their platform remains stable and constantly evolving.
They follow agile principles and all opinions matter equally, from their junior developers right up to their Head of Technology. This is a real opportunity for an ambitious developer to help shape the future of a successful and growing product in an established team.
About the candidate:
They are looking for a PHP developer with a broad range of skills to complement their existing team. They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, driven and loves to solve problems.
You will have:
● A desire to create best-in-class products and stay on top of the latest web trends and technologies.
● A positive attitude and love working with a team.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● The ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects with strict deadlines.
● High level of self-management and organisational skills.
● 2+ years’ experience in the software or website development industry.
● Experience building robust, scalable web applications.
● Object Orientated PHP5+.
● Knowledge of MySQL.
● PHP MVC Frameworks (Laravel and/or Symfony).
● Experience with MySQL, writing and optimising queries using both PDO and abstraction layers such as Eloquent and Doctrine.
● Understanding of Agile development methodologies.
● Exposing authenticated RESTful APIs to consumers and consuming APIs from third parties.
● Experience with Unit Testing and TDD (PHPUnit).
● GIT SCM using a GitFlow style approach.
● Devops experience including Docker, Server Orchestration and Provisioning.
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing