Programme Office Administrator / PMO Administrator: Responsible for ensuring that the PMO carries out all of its activities in line with established policy and protocols and in so doing provide efficient and effective support to the programme.
• The provision of support and guidance on portfolio, programme and project management processes, procedures, tools and techniques.
• Advice on the development, production and maintenance of business cases; time, resource, cost and exception plans, and the use of related software tools.
• Tracking and reporting of programme/project progress and performance are also covered, as is the capability to facilitate all aspects of portfolio/ programme/ project meetings, workshops and documentation.
• Deputise for the Programme Manager.
• Provide advice and training on the use of SharePoint and Project Server / Online
Project Planning and Control Techniques – Familiar with methods and techniques associated with planning and monitoring progress of projects. Examples: product/work breakdown structures, baseline, critical path analysis, earned value, resource analysis, conflict resolution.
Project Management Tools – Familiar with tools to assist in the project management process, by automating mechanical tasks such as scheduling, resource balancing, and time recording. Tools and techniques for risk management. Examples: Enterprise Project Server, Microsoft Project.
Prior Knowledge and Skills:
Familiar with the project development life-cycle and typical problems associated with the implementation of IT projects.
• The Chartered Institute for IT – Programme and Project Support Office Essentials (BCS)
• PRINCE2 Foundation
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing