Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst: Our client is initiating a group-wide digital transformation programme and requires an experienced Senior Business Analyst to help them realise this vision. 6-10 years relevant experience is expected minimum with the following specific experience deemed ideal:
- As an Agile Business Analyst, you will lead non-functional requirements gathering and management through workshop facilitation.
- Product backlog grooming - Ability to create and refine product backlogs and assist product owners to determine priorities.
- The Senior BA will have good knowledge and application of Use Cases, Process Maps, Data Flows and Diagrams.
- Agile Methodologies User Stories/Journeys working alongside Developers and Architects.
- Experience of working in Agile teams using KANBAN and SCRUM delivery process frameworks.
- Experience in Digital Transformation/Cloud and/or Data Analytics projects
- Excellent communication skills is a must.
- Agile Project Management tools such as TFS or equivalent Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools.
Personal traits: A “finisher”; quick learner, focussed but adaptable, thrives in fast-moving, challenging environments, good comms.
It is expected the right employment background will be from a partial blue-chip background and / or ideally technology-first companies like social media, telcos, challenger banks, etc.
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing