Senior Insight & Analysis Manager
Senior Manager - Insight and Analysis (Full Time / Flexi-Time / Part Time options available): Our charity client requires the services of an experienced marketer / staff manager to lead a team charged with providing meaningful insight and analysis that shapes decision-making and supports database marketing activities.
• Working in complex, high volume, data rich environments
• Developing strategies to embed insight and knowledge in a customer focused environment
• Delivering programmes of activities requiring significant change across an organisation
• Leadership and managing individuals through a period of change
• Implementation of insight solutions requiring technical and digital change
• Relationship building and working with stakeholders to understand and develop business requirements for activities
• Analysis, report production and presentation of complex insight to audiences with varying knowledge on the subject
• Researching market trends in the areas of data analysis, tools and methodologies
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES (non-exhaustive):
• Create a strategy, vision and plan for the Insight and Analysis team, aligning it with the work of the Data Strategy.
• Support the delivery of the Data Strategy through identification and implementation of activities that will add value from an insight and knowledge perspective.
• Lead and manage a team, ensuring that they are supported and able to deliver on their objectives, as well as personal development plans.
• Provide recommendations for systems, processes and tools that help us understand more about our customers and the ways which we can engage them with relevant information or activities.
• Support engagement activity across the charity by providing valuable, proactive analysis of activities and provide recommendations for future delivery.
• Deliver an excellent service internally to stakeholders requiring data for outbound marketing and research purposes.
What they can offer you:
• £43,000-48,000 depending on experience
• Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
• A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,600 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses)
• Discounts on gym membership and days out
• Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
• Annual Season ticket loan
• Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
• Generous pension provision, life assurance and permanent health insurance
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing