Working under the Head of Technology you will be helping to drive forward their product development, delivering cutting edge technical solutions to keep them at the forefront of their industry, ensuring their platform remains stable and constantly evolving.
They follow Agile principles and all opinions matter equally, from their junior developers right up to their Head of Technology. This is a real opportunity for an ambitious developer to help shape the future of a successful and growing product in an established team.
About the candidate:
You will have:
- A desire to create best-in-class products and stay on top of the latest web trends and technologies.
- A positive attitude and love working with a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects with strict deadlines.
- High level of self-management and organisational skills.
- 3+ years’ experience in the software or website development industry.
- Experience building robust, scalable web applications.
- Respect of industry-accepted standards, specifications and best practices.
- Ability to learn new development techniques as needed.
- Keen interest in learning new technologies and languages.
- Ability to work on a number of projects at a single time.
- Excellent front end skills including cross browser compliant HTML5 and CSS.
- Detailed knowledge of Bootstrap and/or Foundation.
- Mobile Optimisation/responsive web development.
- Experience with LESS/SASS.
- Experience with JWPlayer or other online media player libraries.
- GIT – Experience with version control use and workflows is essential.
- Understanding of 3rd party API integration, ability to create and consume RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Unit Testing and TDD.
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies.
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing