Software Developer C# .Net MVC
Software Developer: Reporting directly to the Software Development Manager, our client, a pioneer in their sector, is seeking the services of a Developer to be responsible for all future development projects through full lifecycle from requirements gathering to UAT and release. The role requires a good understanding of business processes and commercial awareness. The role is based in both a single developer and team environment and requires the ability to be able to multitask and be able to prioritise workloads. The role also has a support element and this accounts for roughly 30% of the workload.
Technical Skills (Essential)
- C# (min of 2 years)
- .NET Framework 2.0 / 3.5 / 4.0
- ASP.NET Web API, MVC 4
- Visual Studio 2008 / 2010 /2015 (including use of TFS)
- SQL Server 2005 / 2008
- SQL Server including Service Broker
Technical Skills (Any Preferable)
- Test Driven Development
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Maths/stats background (preferable)
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Microsoft tools and technologies
- To be highly self-motivated to deliver quality .NET solutions based on solid coding standards.
- To have considerable experience of ASP.NET, C# and SQL and ideally MVC.
- To have considerable experience in data analysts report writing.
- Work proactively with Development Manager and senior developer to design most appropriate solutions to meet requirements
- Design and develop solutions using the tools/technologies defined in the project
- Design wherever possible to make use of standard functionality where that can be adapted to meet requirements
- Take special responsibility for physical design and implementation of assigned tasks
- Adherence to all design, development and deployment standards as advised by Development Manager and development team leader
- Support the development team leader and Development Manager to provide progress reports as requested
- Demonstrate use of good practice in consultation with the Development Manager.
- Participate actively in project team meetings
- Ideally, though not essentially, you will have experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Strong communication skills.
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing