SQL BI Developer
|Location:||City of London|
Data Engineer / SQL BI Developer sought by unique and forward thinking company that understands the opportunities data and technology have on driving business forward. Joining a dept of talented BI specialists at the heart of driving new insights within the organisation, you will be an outstanding Data Engineer working on key projects provisioning reporting / dashboards and data repositories to provide an enterprise view of data to improve decision-making.
If you are passionate about data engineering and love hands-on development, you want to work with these guys!
What you’ll be doing:
• Responsible for the full life cycle development, implementation, production support, and performance tuning of the Enterprise Data Warehouse, and Business Intelligence Reporting solutions.
• Working in an agile cross-functional team
Key Skills and Experience:
Previous experience in a Data Engineering role:
• SQL Server Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse Development.
• SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) / ETL Development.
• Strong Experience with Data Warehouse (Kimball Methodology) design concepts and practices.
• An understanding of agile development practices, ideally having worked successfully with agile delivery teams.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communications skills.
Nice to Have:
• Enterprise Business Intelligence tools such as MicroStrategy and Power BI.
• Exposure to a programming/scripting language.
• Database unit-test and integration test experience with automated testing frameworks such as tSQLt, DBFit.
• Exposure to the Microsoft Azure platform
• Experience in retail and/or e-commerce.
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing