SQL / Web Analyst
SQL / Web Analyst: Offering at least one year’s commercial experience as a web analyst developer; you will demonstrate an analytical approach, be determined and passionate about delivering commercial benefit. A pro-active approach to analysing data is expected to be able to get into the detail and present conclusions. Experience working on high traffic ecommerce websites is a must as is communicating effectively to all levels within the business.
Experience with e-commerce websites;
Experiment with tools such as Google Analytics;
Commercially focused approach.
Experience working on high traffic websites;
Experience in A/B testing.
• Execute quantitative analysis from multiple data sources to develop hypothesis and challenge assumptions that underpin the strategic direction of the team;
• Develop frameworks and reporting to help assess and prioritise commercial opportunities;
• Work effectively with stakeholders across multiple departments within the business, including developers/product owners/data architects;
• Build detailed customer profiles/customer journey paths using internal data and external systems;
• Deep analysis of customer behaviour on the website to help drive a detailed personalisation strategy;
• Provide analytical support on real-time reporting frameworks that underpin website performance.
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing