Systems Support Analyst
Sorry, this position has just been filled
|Term:||6 mth FTC|
SYSTEMS SUPPORT ANALYST responsible for 1) providing front line technical support to stakeholders, 2) the delivery of systems training to new and existing members of staff, 3) creation of complex templates for the organisation’s data import system and 4) providing project support to the Product Manager.
The best person for this job will have experience in:
- Experience working with a major CRM and other IT systems (e.g. SharePoint)
- Creating user-friendly guidance materials
- Data import processes and procedures
- Analytical problem solving skills
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure users experience consistently high levels of customer service through all channels.
- Escalate issues and bugs to the Product Manager and support with remedial actions as advised by IT Management team.
- Support the Product Manager to deliver key strategic projects associated with IT systems e.g. Complete requirements gathering exercises and provide technical support to enhance data and/or the system to ensure it meets business needs.
- Create data import templates ensuring business requirements have been met and test and implement within a live environment
- Act as point of contact for issues raised through IT’s workflow tool.
- Maintain system documentation for all user applications managed by IT.
- Take ownership of user problems, understand root cause and proactively resolve issues. Document key learnings and ensure audit history is maintained.
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing