Test Automation Manager
|Location:||City of London|
My client, a leading business intelligence consultancy, are looking for a talented Test Automation Manager to lead their testing team based out of the London office.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in testing with at least 2 in a test lead or test manager capacity.
• Experience of designing and implementing test strategies and test plans.
• Experience of delivering in an agile environment with practical experience implementing
Agile techniques such as User stories, continuous integration, TDD, ATDD etc.
• Demonstrated management and leadership capability.
• Experience of working on BI, Data Warehouse or Data Migration projects.
• Experience of successfully estimating, planning and delivering test projects.
• Automating tests covering both functional and Non-functional
• Exposure to test automation of networking technologies and API’s ( REST or SOAP)
• Proven client facing.
• Experience in relationship and stakeholder management.
• Strong in risk and issue management.
• Good at motivating a team
• Full lifecycle testing experience.
• DevOps delivery model
• Experience of using test management tools (licensed or open source).
• Good SQL skills.
• Knowledge of cloud technologies.
• Financial Services experience.
• Team building and team leading.
• Line management experience.
• Mentoring/staff development experience.
• Exposure to SAS
• A good team player and able to work independently.
• An ability to provide creative thinking and innovative methods.
• Excellent client facing skills.
• Champion for test automation
• A proactive self-starter.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and presentational skills.
• An enthusiasm towards testing and desire to develop and expand a growing test practice.
• An ability to build cross functional and external relationships.
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing