UX Designer: This is an opportunity for a talented and motivated UI and interaction designer experienced in working with commercial e-commerce web sites to join a company in the midst of an exciting phase of growth and change. The business is embarking on a concerted effort to improve the experience it gives to its customers through its various web sites. This role is pivotal in delivering the step-change in aesthetics and usability that will serve our commercial objectives.
This is a full-time, permanent role within an expanding team dedicated to providing high-quality, industry-leading solutions to facilitate the growth ambitions of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multi-skilled team with a proven success rate at a crucial point as it revamps its UX and CRO capabilities. It is fast paced, exciting and data driven environment with a wide variety of skills.
• Proven experience in designing aesthetically-appealing e-commerce web sites in a commercial environment:
• Strong understanding of interaction design and ability to demonstrate the commercial benefits to any design changes made
• Experience of working with a relevant adaptive software development methodology, such as Agile
• Experience of working collaboratively in a team environment
• Sketch & Photoshop experience
• HTML5 & CSS3
• Experience working on large e-commerce websites
• CSS pre-processor such as Sass