Web Developer – C# .Net SQL HTML
Web Developer (C#, SQL): A rapidly growing technology company has a number of exciting web development projects on the go and as part of our growth we are looking for a talented Developer to fulfil a role working on our main web application used by some of the biggest brands in the UK and USA.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who is keen to improve their web development skills.
Ideally, a graduate with an IT or Computer Science related degree (but not essential) with over two years’ experience, you will get the opportunity to work with the latest versions of Microsoft development tools, Visual Studio, C# and SQL Server.
This role will require you to know how to develop web applications and be happy to carry out your own research into various development areas.
Main duties will include:
• C# Development
• SQL Server (functions, stored procedures, triggers etc.)
• Web services and API technologies
Your skills and experience might include:
• Cross browser and legacy browser development experience
• The ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment with tight deadlines
• An interest in new technologies and up and coming trends eg mobile, responsive design etc
Beneficial but non-essential skills include:
• HTML5 and SVG experience
• Knowledge of AJAX, XML, Microsoft Server, SVN, Bootstrap, MVC
• Parallax development
• CSS3 Animation
• Experience working in an AGILE environment
Benefits include 22 days holiday excluding bank holidays, healthcare, gym membership and pension with company contribution.
If you are looking for a role where you can develop your skills while working with a blend of blue chip clients and household names, please apply right away
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing