Data Analyst / CRM Specialist: Due to continued global growth our Client (who work with some of the world’s biggest brands to deliver high quality media to a global audience) are expanding their data insights team based at their Hertfordshire head office.
As the "go to" data analyst, you will work within their CRM and CMS systems to analyse viewer data to identify key insights, trends and marketing opportunities. You will develop data analysis tools and procedures to pinpoint incorrect or incomplete data, as well as maintaining and improving existing tools to effectively report on data across multiple systems.
Working with the senior data analyst you will liaise with directors and stakeholders to scope and produce reports that can be presented in an easily consumable way. You will also work within our ESP systems to streamline and enhance their data driven marketing processes.
This is a real opportunity for a talented data analyst to help shape the future of their data insights strategy and produce best in class data analysis for their customers.
About the candidate
You will have:
● A high level of numeracy and an extreme attention to detail
● The ability to work to project deadlines both effectively and efficiently
● A positive attitude and love working with a team
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● High level of self-management and organisational skills
● 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
● Advanced skills using Microsoft Excel
● Proven history of analysing data and creating in-depth reports
● Comfortable managing, reporting and administering data within CRM system(s)
● Knowledge of using Google Analytics or Analytics 360 Suite
● Interest in and understanding of the financial services landscape
● History of using email service providers such as Campaign Monitor and Moosend
● Experience using business intelligence tools such as Tableau or IBM Cognos etc.
● Knowledge of working within SQL databases and writing custom scripts
● Understanding of Microsoft VBA for Excel macros
Our Client work from a modern open-plan office in Hertfordshire with great rail links to London St Pancras (20 minutes) and easy access to the A1 and M1.
By applying now, you accept you have read and accepted our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.Back to Vacancy Listing